Auditor – Quality Management Systems
Online training with unlimited access to your personal facilitator. No time limit set for course completion – work at your own pace. Or, we can provide the training for 5 or more personnel conducted at your workplace.
You’ll be trained to confidently and professionally conduct a Stage 1 and Desk Top audits on either a newly established business system or within an established system, thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisation’s management programs and processes. By the completion of learning you’ll have a comprehensive understanding of Quality Management Systems and Auditing of Management Systems.
Standards Referenced in the training course include
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management systems
- ISO 31000:2009 – Risk management
- ISO 19011:2011 – Guidelines for auditing management systems
- ISO 17021:2011 – Conformity assessment requirements
- Plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector-specific standards covering your country of origin.
We provide all Standards Referenced (above) plus comprehensive course notes and other relevant reference material.
Minimum 40 hrs. No set time limit is imposed for completion. Work at your own pace.
ISO-QMS (ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems)
Please note that additional approval numbers can be added upon request
A basic understanding of Business Management Systems and evaluations and the ability to work within a team environment.
All the Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals, specialising in the specific scope being facilitated, have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ACI-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD), and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please contact us to discuss this in confidence.
No refund is available upon completion of the registration and enrolment process.
$720 per person
$POA per person
Diploma in Integrated Management Systems Auditing with Certificates of Competence in the following Skill Areas:
- Understanding Integrated Management Systems to conform to ISO 9001:2015, – ISO-QMS.
- Performing Management Systems Auditing to conform to ISO 17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011 – ISO-AUD
Triennial Certification Cycle:
Three year Personal Certification with annual Continuous Professional Development (CPD) surveillance activities, supported by a three year CPD Guarantee. At the completion of the three years you’ll pay a small fee to be re-assessed before having your Personal Certification renewed for a further three-year cycle.
You’ll be involved in the following key tasks:
- Learn how a Quality Management System conforming to ISO 9001:2015 will add value to an Organisation
- Learn the principles and guidelines for auditing management systems to International (ISO) and National Standards for an Organisation
- Demonstrate the application of “Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines” necessary to lead an Audit Team in undertaking a Stage 1 and Stage 2 Audit during an “Observational Event” under visual observation (Video)
- Assessments to ensure your competencies are maintained in accordance with your three-year CPD Agreement.
- ISO Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and/or contracts
- Three Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee
- Entry into our Professionals Register
- Assessment of Industry Experience
- Assessment of Prior Learning
- Assessment of Current Competence
- Assessment of Special Needs if applicable
- Commitment of Continuous Professional Development
Quality Management Systems – ISO-QMS
- Understand the meaning and intent of each clause and sub clause of PAS 99:2012
- Understand the meaning and intent of each clause and sub clause of ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015
- Relate the Quality Management System to the organisation’s products, services and operational processes
Audit – ISO-AUD
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organisational situation
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit management system, and the conduct of the audit
- Be able to demonstrate through “Observational Means” how the internal audit program addresses both elements of the management system and “Risk to the Organisation”
Attitude and Cultural Diversity – ACI-ACD
Understand and be able to demonstrate attitude and cultural diversity disciplines necessary for the effective and efficient conducting of a management system audit.
Personal Behaviour Disciplines – ACI-PBD (Hogan Leadership Profile)
Understand and be able to practice personal behaviour disciplines necessary for the effective and efficient conducting of a management system audit
International Standards: ISO9001, ISO9004, ISO19011 and ISO17021
Relevant Legislation, Statutory Laws and the Business Management Principles
Key Quality Policies, Objectives, Impacts, Aspects and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
Evaluating to ensure conformance to ISO 9001:2015
Evaluating the developed Integrated Management System, its documents and related records
Audit Definitions, Principles and Categories
Stages of an audit and follow up activities
Attitude and Cultural diversity
Personal Behaviour Disciplines – Hogan Leadership Profile
Lead an audit team in performing a management system audit
1 – Achieve Competence in Integrated Business Management Systems in line with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
The intent and requirement of each clause of ISO 9001 is understood
The Relationship between the QMP and ISO 9001 is understood
Mandatory Documents required by ISO is understood
Conformity to the clauses of all ISO standards is understood
The Audit Report used uses correct terminology
The effectiveness of the Integrated Business Management System is evaluated
The audit report reflects the specific business under audit
Difference between Legal Compliance and Conformity to ISO is reported
Product Realisation Processes are Evaluated
Audit Evidence Demonstrates Conformance
2 – Achieve Competence in Auditing in line with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
Audit Principles understood and applied
Audit Definitions understood and applied
Audit Criteria understood and applied
Audit Planning understood and applied
Document Review understood and applied
Onsite Audit Activities understood and applied
Audit Reporting understood and applied
Audit Evidence understood and evaluated
Follow up Activities understood and applied
The Management System is audited to Criteria, Plan and Reference Standard
Sampling understood and applied
Techniques to establish positive relationships
“Attitude” – Cultural, Language and Ethical Issues
Regulations, Legal Requirements and Codes of Practice
Effective Communications understood and practiced
Personal Attributes and Questioning Techniques understood and practiced
3 – Achieve Competence to demonstrate attitude and cultural diversity disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
Understand and be able to apply cultural diversity in differing situations, locations and roles
4 – Achieve Competence to practice personal behaviour disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
Adjustment – The degree to which a person is calm and even tempered or conversely, moody and volatile
Ambition – The degree to which a person seems leader like, seeks status and values achievement
Sociability – The degree to which a person appears talkative and socially self confident
Interpersonal Sensitivity – Reflects social skill, tact and perceptiveness
Prudence – Concerns self control and conscientiousness
Inquisitive – The degree to which a person seems curious, adventurous and imaginative
Learning Approach – The degree to which a person enjoys academic activities and enjoys education as an end in itself
5 – Achieve Competence by demonstrating under JAS-ANZ Auditor observation guidelines the ability to perform under visual observation the application of skills applied during an actual audit activity in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
Demonstrate conformance to ISO 19011 Clause 7 Applicability, Competency, Awareness and Training
Demonstrate audit planning
Demonstrate the possession of the necessary industry codes
Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 1 Audit
Be able to perform an opening and closing meeting
$720 per person
$POA per person