Training Delivery Policy
Provision of Training Services
Provision of our Training Services adheres to the requirements of all relevant ISO Standards, professional guidelines and PECB’s International Accreditation requirements.
Commencing with, or prior to delivery of the training service, students, sponsors and third parties, where appropriate, will be notified to ensure their understanding of the following information:
- The format and content of the training services being provided, including the mechanisms and criteria to be used for evaluation, and the nature of the award or report to be issued upon completion of the training services provided;
- The student’s commitments and responsibilities, including the requirement to set up an individual PECB account;
- Our commitments and responsibilities to the student;
- Our commitments to sponsors and/or third parties;
- The processes to be used in case of dissatisfaction or disagreement between any interested party and us;
- Support for the training process, such as computer access and facilitation for in-person training delivery;
- Methods and schedules of examinations; and
- Any prerequisites, technical or otherwise, such as required skills, qualifications and professional experience.
Prior to delivery of the training service, we will ensure those financing the training service have paid for their training prior to registration of the individual(s) into the PECB Platform.
Once the course is set up in the PECB Platform, it will be assigned to the individuals and cannot be changed or re-assigned to others. Alteration of information on issued Certificates and Certifications, such as attendee name and ID, are not accepted and are considered fraudulent.
Ensuring Availability and Accessibility of Training Resources
In order to ensure our training services meet the required criteria against all ISO Standards we will ensure:
- All resources as defined in the course description are available;
- All facilitators responsible for delivering training services have the training resources available and are trained and competent in their use; and
- All resources as defined in the course description can be accessed by the student(s).
Training Refund Policy
Those financing the training service and training candidates are asked to read and understand the requirements of a course prior to making a financial commitment.
We are not able to refund course fees once the candidate has completed the PECB registration process and the course has been assigned to them.
PECB Terms, Conditions & Policies
Our courses are Internationally Accredited by PECB and therefore, we also adhere to the PECB Terms, Conditions and Policies for all training course delivery.